Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ugh, waiting.

Honestly, this school semester just needs to be over. I know everyone keeps telling me to savor it because it will be over before I know it but I just want summer. I just want to go to Disney.
Everything seems to be going wrong. I'm far too stressed out and I can't stop thinking about Disney. I know I'm annoying everyone around me because I talk about it constantly. I just can't wait to start something new. To go to a new place, and meet new people. Because some of the people here are starting to annoy me. I'm usually a very positive person but sometimes I have those moments where I feel completely alone.
I'm sorry this post isn't about Disney CP information or anything of that sort but I just need to vent. I'm sure there are other people out there who share my sympathies.
On another note, I'm not very blog savvy so if anyone has any suggestions as to how to make this blog look a bit more spiffy, I'm all for it. You're welcome to comment on this blog or email me any time!
But until next time mousketeers, have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment