Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One week...

Until I leave for my Disney audition! A week from now I will be packing for a one night trip to Orlando, FL! First off, its now technically spring but Center Valley, PA is still getting snow. So not fair! So one day in Orlando is going to be torture.
Second of all, I'M FREAKING OUT.
Being a performer of any kind for Disney has been a dream of mine since I was little. I know I have dance and performance training but I'm still paranoid about getting cut. I just really hope my nerves don't get the best of me. This means so much and to completely blow this would be...devastating. Of course I like to believe things happen for a reason but I'm still freaking out.
Just please, send me your prayers! I will hopefully update this again after the audition to let you know how it all went!

No comments:

Post a Comment