Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello everyone!


So I've decided to have a written blog for my DCP experience! I already have a Vlog with my friend Kendra but I figured this would be great for just writing whatever I want. This way I can express my thoughts and frustrations without having to collaborate on a video!

So as of right now:
Applied: January 18, 2011
Accepted: February 9, 2011
Audition: March 30, 2011
Arrival Date: August 17, 2011

I was accepted into Attractions for the Fall 2011 Disney College Program but I will be auditioning for a character performer.
So at the moment I am getting ready to go to ballet class so I can't type much but I promise this evening I will write some more and maybe give you a bit of information on myself!
But until then, have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment