Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello again! So I promised I would do a bit of an information post so here we go.
My name is Veronica Roppelt and I'm 19 years old. I'm a dance major at DeSales University in Pennsylvania but I'm originally from Forest Hill, Md.

Facebook: facebook.com/veronica.roppelt

If you are participating in the Fall 2011 CP, feel free to friend me! I also have a few other things on the interwebs haha.

Regular blogger[don't really update this too much]: http://veronicarocky.blogspot.com/
Tumblr: ohmyitsvv.tumblr.com
Disney tumblr: ohmyitsdisney.tumblr.com
Youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ohmyitsvv
Disney CP Vlog account: http://www.youtube.com/user/KdogVronDCP
Twitter: twitter.com/ohmyitsvv


So, why did I want to do the DCP?
Well, I've been dreaming of working for Disney my entire life. I've been watching the movies for ages and I went to the parks for the first time when I was 3. I've always been a huge Disney buff and it holds a very dear place in my heart. I want to work in the parks and help create the magic that I've felt for years. I just love the philosophy of the company and everything they stand for. I can honestly say that Walt Disney is one of my biggest heros because he really pushed forward with his dreams to make them a reality.

What are you excited for?
Umm...everything! First off one of my best friends Kendra got into the program with me so being down there and having this experience with her will just be amazing! I can't wait to meet new people who love Disney as much as I do! I've already met some amazing people through facebook/tumblr and I can't wait to meet them! And like I said before, I can't wait to work for the company. The parks have always felt like home to me and I now working there will be a blast.

What is your role?
Well as of now, its Attractions. Honestly this was not my first choice. I applied for BBBoutique, Photopass, and Character Performer. They asked me during my interview if I wanted to apply for anything else and I said maybe attractions. Of course they got me on that but oh well, at least I'm in =] What I want to do mostly is to perform. I'm a dance major so its also been my dream to dance in the parks. Whether I'm in a parade or being a character [ultimate dream], I will be truly happy.

Nervous?
Yes! I'm just hoping everything works out once we get down there. I'm nervous for my audition and for living in a completely new place for 5 months. I just want to get everything sorted and planned now. I hope I can get a place to stay at my college when I come back! I hope I can handle the job, this being my first "real" working job. Just, everything! But at the same time I'm so super excited. Its making this semester even harder to get through because I just want it to be August!

Favorite Disney Park:
Well, I love all of them. Seriously they are all amazing but I think Disney Studios will always be my favorite. I love movies!

Favorite Disney Movies:
So many! My top choices are probably Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Aladdin, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Tangled.

Favorite Disney Characters:
Oh goodness how to choose! I love Belle, Wendy Darling, and Rapunzel, just to name a few.

Favorite ride:
Magic Kingdom: Pirates of the Caribbean
Epcot: Soarin' or Test Track
Disney Studios: Rock N Roller Coaster or Great Movie Ride
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest

Favorite Disney show in the parks:
Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage, Finding Nemo, Festival of the Lion King

Favorite Hotel: Grand Floridian

Favorite Restaurant: California Grill or 50's Prime Time Cafe

How many times have I been to Disney?
MANY TIMES. I used to go every year from when I was 3 until about 10. Then I've gone randomly since then. My last visit was in December!


Alright, so thats all of the things I could come up with for now! If you have any questions for me please comment or send me an email at phantomsangel102@aol.com

Thanks so much for following and have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment