Monday, March 28, 2011

tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya tomorrow...

yes, tomorrow I leave for Orlando. Needless to say I'm freaking out. I just had not knowing what this audition will be like. I hate thinking that there will be millions of people there. I just hope all goes well and I just have to keep in mind that everything happens for a reason. I also hope that the audition doesn't last all day because I would very much like to spend a little bit of time getting dinner in Disney. I know that I will certainly be crying on the plane ride home. I really won't enjoy returning to horrible cold weather. Why is it still freezing outside when its almost April? Really its not fair.

Anyway, I'm sure I will be documenting the next 2 days like crazy so look for an update soon! And please send your prayers, every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment