Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just keep swimming everyone!

Hello, hello!
So here it is, 7 days after check in and I've survived thus far. I've been going to work and training like crazy but now I have 2 days off.
So I'm working at the Seas with Nemo and Friends. When I first got the job I was a little skeptical. I hadn't even been in that pavilion since it was the Living Seas! For some reason I wasn't given a discovery day so it was off to the first day of training! I have the sweetest trainer Kristina and another girl who lives in my complex is training with me. I'm so glad I haven't been alone!
But anyway, everyone at the Seas is so nice. I'm only on my 4th day of training and I already feel like I'm apart of a family.
But still, it doesn't help that I'm surrounded by people doing entertainment. I'm not gonna lie, it hurts. I want entertainment so badly that just thinking about it makes me want to cry. When I go up and meet characters or see them in the parks, my heart just sinks. Plus everyone at the seas telling me that I would be a great princess doesn't help either. But anyway, it will happen someday.
And I know Brooke probably doesn't read this blog but I just have to give her a shout out. Her friend Ariel was so amazingly sweet to me. I went to go see Ariel and these three little girls were standing beside me. I talked to them for a bit, found out they were celebrating birthdays and stuff. We talked about all kinds of things until Ariel got there. Then when Ariel and I were talking, one girl asked how we knew each other. Ariel whispered in her ear and then the girls eyes grew wide as she looked up at me. I asked Ariel I was like, "What did you say?". And she told me that she told the girl I was a mermaid too! Once Ariel left us the little girls were so excited to talk to me! I felt like such a princess and it was such a magical moment for me. It was beyond special to be looked at in such a way by those little girls. I just wish it was my job.
But The Seas should be fun. I did my first Turtle Talk show today which went much better than expected. I didn't mess up the spiel and the kids in the audience behaved for the most part. I hope every show goes just as well. As of now, thats my performance aspect. It's not dancing, and its not entertainment but I suppose it will do.
So now I have 2 days off and then back to work again. I have to admit, I feel very grown up living here. Today I worked, cleaned, cooked, and now I'm baking. Oh and I also went grocery shopping. I love living in an apartment and everything. Honestly, I'm so glad I'm not at DeSales right now. Even though I don't have my dream job, its still so much better.
Well my crumb cake is almost done so I should go!
But until next time,
Have a magical day here at EPCOT!


Oh woops....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun!! Try to make the best of it even if its not exactly what you wanted. :( I love reading your blog and you still get to make magic!

    ReplyDelete