Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wait, its November?

Remember that time I was going to update this blog...
yeah sorry.
Things here in Florida are pretty darn busy and because I work nights, I sleep in all day, go to work, and then sleep again. And my off days are filled with more sleep, trying to visit the parks, grocery shopping, and laundry. Exciting stuff right?

Well, now that I'm writing again, I don't really know what to say. Working is...well work. Sometimes there are days when I don't want to go but I do it anyway. I do really love the people I work with and we have a lot of fun together. Work can be stressful but there are always a few moments that make you smile.
I can't believe its November. September and October went by so quickly. I miss the Halloween season. Yes I love Christmas, but Halloween at Disney World is by far my favorite. I was fortunate enough to go to 2 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties, and had a blast both times. The second time involved a sweet little girl named Ella but that story is a whole other blog post in itself!
I decided to try and extend my program as well. I went to the character performer audition and it was...alright. I feel like my experience back in March was so much more positive. Oh well, my time will come right? I should find out within the next week or so. As much as I would love any excuse to stay down here in Florida, I know that at some point I do need to return to school. I wish I could go back and just dance. I miss it oh so very much and I hate knowing that every day I'm here, I'm loosing a bit of technique. Being down here has made me realize that I would prefer having a dancers life. Yes, I have no problem living down here and having a normal job and such but I miss performing. I know it's what I'm meant to do and I will keep trying to make my dream come true.

Other than that, there's not too much going on in my life. The Food and Wine Festival is almost over and even though I hate working it on the weekends, I'll be sad to see it go. As a guest, it's so much fun. I'm not looking forward to the Christmas crowds thats for sure but it's just something I will have to deal with.

If theres anything else you guys would like to hear about, just let me know! I know I'm horrible at this promise but I'll try and update this again soon!

Until then, have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment