Sunday, August 7, 2011

10 days!

Oh my oh my! Is it really almost time to leave? I'm not quite sure I know how to handle this. It's always felt so far away and now...well its just hard to believe!
I don't even know where to start as far as packing goes. I just got back from a 2 week vacation so I had to unpack and do laundry from all that. The vacation was lovely and so much fun but through it all I knew that once it was over, I needed to get down to business! And defeat some huns! Hahah... totally kidding.
But anyway, the next few days shall be crazy. I have lots of errands to run and things to do. Gotta celebrate my dad's birthday and then he will be leaving and driving all of my things down to Florida a few days before I will arrive. So I will have no car, and hardly any clothes and things. Should be interesting! Hopefully I will figure it all out.
I have most of my clothes already set aside to pack. Heres hoping it all fits!
Well, anyway, good luck to everyone who is checking in tomorrow and so on! I can't wait to meet everyone!
I will try my best to update on everything that will happen! I hope to have time after check in to write everything down. If not, I guess I will get to it eventually.
Until then, have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment