Thursday, August 18, 2011

Second day in Florida...

Thank goodness we have the day off. I really don't know if I could have survived going straight into Traditions or something else.

Well yesterday was crazy to say the least. We woke up at 4 in the morning in order to get in line for housing around 5:30. And we weren't even the first people in line! So then we waiting, went to the bathroom multiple times, snacked on stale crackers, and stood in the rain. It was long but oh well. Then just as my parents were bringing us food they let us in to start the process. We went through everything from housing, to ID's, cars, all that jazz. And the area that we were in Vista, they were playing Disney parks music. Needless to say I was jamming out a couple of times.

Then we found out we were going right onto the 9 o'clock bus for casting. I grabbed my food from my parents and we were off. But I could hardly eat I was so nervous! Well we got there and it felt completely surreal. I've always dreamed of going into that building. It was so beautiful inside. The artwork was fantastic, I wanted to take all of it home! So first I found out my location. I will be working in EPCOT, east attractions! Not my first choice obviously but I'm sure everything will be fine!

So after that we basically did a maze around the building, going from station to station and handing in papers and such. It was very informative but also very tiring. When we were done, all I wanted to do was get out of there! Remember I had been up since 4 AM. So then we caught the bus and headed back to our apartment. Patterson, building 10, Room 10203! I love it, its gorgeous and very roomy. So Kendra and I unpacked a bit and then it was off to the housing meeting. 2 hours of rules, rules, and more rules. The only good part about this meeting was the fact that at one point they played Camp Rock music haha. Not that I didn't appreciate the presentation, but we were all just so hungry and tired! After that, we left, got some dinner, came back and sat on the computer for a little bit, Kendra and I had a mini dance party, and then we crashed. I slept from 10 at night to 10 in the morning. Now I feel great! Can't wait to shower and go shopping!


Tomorrow is Traditions. I have the later one with 2 of my roommates. Kendra has the earliest one all by herself, poor thing. But it should be fun and I will post about it soon! Then Saturday I start training so that should be fun as well!

Wish me luck and I will try and keep you guys updated as much as possible! Let me know if you want me to post any pictures and such.

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment